I’m looking for suggestions on races in Colorado.
- Ideally the race is in the mountains, though I will consider anything along the Front Range.
- I prefer that the races be on trails and dirt roads, with little to no pavement.
- June-August is the desired time-frame. However, September & October aren’t out of the question.
- Distance-wise, I’m thinking 10K to half marathon.
- The start/finish shouldn’t be too hard to get to—I don’t have 4-wheel drive.
- I’ll give preference to races that start in or around small mountain towns.
Other than the above items, I’m looking for something scenic, and laid back. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment with a link to the race website, and why you like the race you’re suggesting. If you’ve run it before, let me know that, too!